The Shimano BR-MT420 caliper features consistent braking performance and reliable stopping power in all conditions. The 4-piston caliper instills greater downhill confidence and control. With braking power tuned for entry level riders and a lever reach designed for smaller hands, the Shimano BL-MT401 is ideal for a wide variety of flat bar bicycles.
Disc brake system with the dual diameter opposed-piston caliper design has differently sized pistons in front and in the rear. The system adopts a power transfer system in which the disc brake rotor is pressed by the smaller sized piston at the entrance of the disc brake rotor intake and also by the more powerful larger sized piston at the back. This prevents the wobbling motion of the disc brake rotor and reduces noises significantly.
The 4-piston caliper also allows a wider contact area for the disc brake rotor while keeping the size compact, and the efficient location of pads is adjusted as necessary to stabilize the pressure.
90% braking power vs. BR-MT520
20% increase braking power vs. current 2-piston BR-MT400
150% better wear-resistance vs. current 2-piston BR-MT400
- Proizvajalec: Shimano
- 4-batna čeljust
- Dolžina sprednje cevke: 1000 mm
- Dolžina zadnje cevke: 1700 mm
- Batki: jekleni
- Nastavljiva oddaljenost ročice od krmila
- Eno ali dvo-prstno zaviranje
- Olje: mineralno
- Zavorne obloge: Shimano D03S (resin, brez hladilnih reber)
- Preverjena teža: 274 g*, 290 g** (*prednja, **zadnja)
- Pakiranje seta: dve (2) zavorni ročici, dve (2) zavorni čeljusti z zavornimi oblogami, dve (2) hidravlični cevki, dve (2) olivi z insertoma
PO ŽELJI IN BREZ DOPLAČILA VAM SKRAJŠAMO CEVKO NA ŽELJENO DOLŽINO!