With the help of Men’s Downhill World Champion Gee Atherton, Shimano’s new line up of gravity oriented shoes have been fine-tuned, dialed in, and are itching to get out on your local trail. The clipless compatible AM9 takes on the steep terrain with the help of a newly designed, pedal channel. Making it easy to disengage when needed and get back into the pedals easily and in time for the next feature. The AM9’s midsole gets a generous amount of EVA foam and a revised shank plate which strikes the balance between pedaling efficiency, hike-ability, and pedal feel. Additional coverage and protection is provided by an armored lace shield.
- Pedal Channel provides more stable platform between shoe and pedal when not clipped in
- Traction tread on toe & heel enhances grip
- EVA Foam construction reduces shoe weight down to under 800g in size 40
- Asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar and sidewall sole protect your foot
- Armored Lace shield provides an extra layer of protection from debris
- Shoe lace under shield with additional strap with ring provides a secure foot hold with even tension
- Proizvajalec: Shimano
- Namembnost: AM, ENDURO, FR, DH
- Velikosti: 40, 41, 42, 43, 45, 46, 47
- Kompatibilnost: SPD
- Srednje visoka zaščita gležnja z notranje strani
- Preverjena teža: 885 g (par - številka 45)
SHIMANO IMA NEKOLIKO MANJŠE ŠTEVILKE, ZATO PRIPOROČAMO ZA ENO ŠTEVILKO VEČJE ČEVLJE, KOT NOSITE REDNO.